- We will fly & accommodate you in Thailand & Bali for 2 months
- You will work for a real-world, top-tier technology company doing growth marketing projects
- Get 1-on-1 training from a Silicon Valley growth leaders
All expenses paid
We'll plan all the logistics & buy everything you need - just show up to the airport, and we'll take it from there.
RoamX is extremely selective - we're looking for tenacious, talented & highly independent people
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You don't have to choose between traveling and your career - RoamX is the World's Greatest Internship.
A RoamX full-stack marketing intern is trained in the tenets of the T-shaped marketer and you’ll be engaged in an internship with a real-world client as a Full-Stack Marketing Intern.
- Content Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Comm. Marketing
- Referral & Viral Marketing
- AI in marketing
- Design, develop, and launch an end-to-end referral program. Advertising campaign across multiple channels launched & automated to grow the system.
- Launch 1 or 2 optimized, ROI positive performance advertising campaigns
- Perform keyword research and develop 6-month content roadmap. Author 2 months worth of content written.
- Implement social media automation + scheduling systems to grow the content organically.
- Execute 4-6 targeted growth experiments to address key product metrics (activation, retention, churn, etc.).
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Some educational/training background that is relevant to software marketing that you can work from
- You must not have any serious medical conditions that would make travel dangerous for you
- You must have valid travel authorization to visit the countries listed in the Digital Marketing RoamX program or have the ability to secure travel authorization to these places.
Our advice is to chat with your internship employer on the schedule that best works for both of you and take it from there. We’ve found that with remote work, there’s no fixed 9 to 5 type schedule, as long as you get the work done no one cares if you’re online or not.
- Content Marketing: (Keyword research; SEO strategy; Content creation and automation; Structured data-driven experimentation)
- SEO: (Landing page optimization; Content optimization)
- Performance Marketing: (High-performing video ads; Run, automate, and scale PPC campaigns across major channels; Utilize AI and automation tools to self-manage campaigns)
- Conversion Rate Optimization: (Reduce churn and increase retention; End-to-end experimentation; Learn and execute best-in-class growth playbooks)
- Comm. Marketing: (Create a drip email sequence to drive activation and revenue; Build resurrection campaigns and in-app messaging to drive usage metrics)
- Referral & Viral Marketing: (Tools and techniques to build, run and grow referral marketing campaigns; A certain % of time will be allocated to ‘moonshots’ – risk-assessed viral marketing campaigns)
- AI in Marketing: (Using A.I tools and techniques to drive marketing results where possible)
We’ll be sure to chat with you on this before you embark on your program so you’re well informed of the consequences should you have to end your internship mid-way.