- We will fly & accommodate you in Thailand, Bali, & Phnom Penh for either 2 months or 4 months
- You will work on client-facing copywriting work, writing 1 or 2 articles a day and build a portfolio
- You'll learn copywriting from the founders of Silicon Valley content veterans
All expenses paid
We'll plan all the logistics & buy everything you need - just show up to the airport, and we'll take it from there.
RoamX is extremely selective - we're looking for tenacious, talented & highly independent people
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You don't have to choose between traveling and your career - RoamX is the World's Greatest Internship.
This means you’ll be gaining practical experience on how to develop various forms of content (content pieces, Blogs, Social Media Posts, Product Reviews, etc.) and learning the fundamentals of Content Marketing such as SEO.
This may sound like a lot but it isn’t. The average 1,000-word content piece should not take more than 2 hours to complete end-to-end for an average writer with limited experience.
- Understanding the content brief which outlines what the client is looking to have written up. This content brief will have the topic to be written about, any specific points to cover in the piece, any research links to use, length of the content piece, etc.
- Carrying out the necessary research on the public domain to write up the content piece (in other words Google).
- Incorporating SEO best practices if needed such as including specific keywords in the content piece or images.
- Running the content piece through a grammar checker and giving it a proof-read to ensure it’s error-free and ready for submission to the client
This entire process for an average 1500 word length should take 1 - 2 hours depending on the difficulty of the brief.
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Previous personal or professional copywriting experience is a plus such as an existing portfolio of written content
- You must not have any serious medical conditions that would make travel dangerous for you
- You must have valid travel authorization to visit the countries listed in the Copywriting RoamX program or have the ability to secure travel authorization to these places.
Our advice is to chat with your internship employer on the schedule that best works for both of you and take it from there. We’ve found that with remote work, there’s no fixed 9 to 5 type schedule, as long as you get the work done no one cares if you’re online or not.
- Digital Marketing: Inbound, PPC, SEM, Remarketing, Automation, Social & Video marketing.
- Content Marketing: Content Strategy, Keyword Research, Copywriting, SEO, Site-Optimization, Site-maps, Back-links & Automation
- Freelancer 101: Finance & Accounting, Freelance Toolkit, Business Development & Client Management.
- Life 101: Health & Wellness, Financial Discipline & Goal-setting.
In addition to this, you may be involved in other aspects of content marketing such as helping with SEO site optimization and backlink generation.
We’ll be sure to chat with you on this before you embark on your program so you’re well informed of the consequences should you have to end your internship mid-way.